We believe in the cooperation of all beings on our planet. We all help each other, we save them and they save us. We rescue all types of animals from homelessness, abuse and death. Our goal is to provide love, healthcare and a permanent home, through adoption as well as sanctuary.
SERIOUS ADOPTION INQUIRIES ONLY!
Reviewing ALL the applications and responding takes time!
We are volunteer run and have LIMITED RESOURCES - PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME!
If a dog is listed - IT IS AVAILABLE!
Unless the dog's notes EXPLICITLY STATE: "NOT GOOD WITH DOGS/CATS/KIDS" - the dog is GOOD, we cannot answer every generic question!
Do not ask if the dog is trained/housetrained/good on leash! MANY ARE but you should be prepared to train your new pet as changes in the environment may cause them to forget what they know!
All dogs come with initial vaccines, YOU MUST SCHEDULE A VET WELL VISIT IMMEDIATELY after adoption to compelte deworming, flea treatment, any additional vaccines.
We try to get all of our dogs sterilized prior to adoption but due to COVID scheduling limitations, many are not yet sterilized.
IF YOU SEND US A CONFIRMATION OF A BOOKED STERILIZATION APPOINTMENT - YOUR APPLICATION MOVES TO THE TOP OF THE WAITLIST!
1) Fill out APPLICATION at abcrescue.org/forms
2) If you rent your home, email LETTER OF APPROVAL from your landlord (on official letterhead with contact info) to email@example.com
3) Email PHOTOS of your yard & any dog-specific area (especially if adopting puppy) to firstname.lastname@example.org - please use SUBJECT: PHOTOS "Last name"
4) Submit a refundable $100 MEET & GREET DEPOSIT at paypal.me/abcanimalrescue/100usd - to receive a link to schedule your meet & greet - will be refunded if you don't find your perfect pet, will not be refunded if you miss your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours in advance
5) Please schedule your MEET & GREET APPOINTMENT on a day when you are prepared to TAKE YOUR NEW DOG HOME to avoid additional appointments - please bring your other dogs to ensure good fit & all decision-making family members
6) If you meet your perfect pet, we will email an ADOPTION CONTRACT and payment request on the spot - ADOPTION FEE is $575: including $100 deposit, with a refundable $75 sterilization deposit
7) Adoption LEGALLY REQUIRES you to STERILIZE YOUR NEW PET within 30 days of adoption - email the STERILIZATION CERTIFICATE to to receive your $75 sterilization deposit refund - please use SUBJECT: STERILIZATION CERT "Last name"
How You Can Help
Let one of our rescues adopt you! Share all the love and feel the joy of saving a life!
Open up your home to temporarily care for rescues while they wait for their forever homes. All expenses are taken care of, simply provide space and love!
We need your help to save more animals! Any little bit helps alleviate the suffering in this world.
What Adopters Say
"Thank you for helping me find my best friend!"
"Every animal deserves a chance and ABC provides this chance to so many, thank you for the work you do!"
"What a great environment to rehabilitate special needs animals"